Location: Columbia, Maryland
Contract Recruiter (Job Number:608859)
The National Security Sector of Leidos is seeking a Principal Recruiter in Columbia, MD.
In this role, the Principal Recruiter will partner with Line, Program, and BD Leadership to develop and execute advanced staffing strategies; source and recruit professional level candidates in the Intel market; manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process; and adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements. He/She will consult with internal customers on market trends, competitive intelligence, and prepare the business for current and future market dynamics related to the acquisition of talent. He/She will provide recruiting support across multiple programs and stakeholders, CONUS and OCONUS.
It is expected that the Principal Recruiter will be a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent in the Intel market, applying advanced sourcing best practices, translating recruiting concept to practical application to support the business, and demonstrating the ability to flex from strategic to tactical in support of the business. The Principal Recruiter must demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff.
- 10+ years staffing experience, with 5+ years in the Intel market in a federal contracting environment
– 5+ years of demonstrated experience in consulting to senior leadership
– 5+ year track record of standing up staffing solutions for new and existing markets and future business activities
– Extensive experience and subject matter expertise in how to differenciate recruitment solutions for funded programs versus bid/proposals
– Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates in the Intel community and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool
– Success in applying advanced recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding
– Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, high volume, metric driven and deadline-oriented environment
– Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
– Advanced understanding of OFCCP regulations and FLSA compliance
– Proven track record of providing recruiting support to multi-site operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically-dispersed staff at all levels
– Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
– Security clearance with Polygraph a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
Some travel may be required.
Leidos Overview: Leidos is an applied solutions company focused on markets that are seeing converging business and technological trends, and address basic, enduring human needs: defense and national security, health and life sciences, and energy, engineering and infrastructure. The Company’s approximately 20,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and commercial health and engineering markets.
Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Job Posting: Sep 12, 2014, 5:27:16 PMClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: Baltimore
Job Segment: Recruiting, Engineer, Security Clearance, Consulting, Military Intelligence, Human Resources, Engineering, Government, Technology