McKinney, Texas, United States
The Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) Whole Life Engineering (WLE) Department is looking for a Cross Functional IPTL to support the MTS program.
This individual will be the focal point in the integration of multiple functional efforts including Program Management Office, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, and Operations for multiple programs. Daily efforts will consist of the overarching management of cost, schedule, and quality of MTS programs.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and have the ability to represent Raytheon with external customers and ensure both internal and external customer support requirements are met. Candidate may also be called upon to assume additional leadership roles and at times work with little or no direct supervision. Candidate must have the ability to obtain a SECRET Clearance and potentially a TOP SECRET clearance.
Primary duties include:
- Supervision of employees to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Monitor monthly and quarterly metrics provided by individual functions and using data to drive performance improvements.
- Support the Program Office in development of financial reports to support program activities.
- Serve as a key participant with Logistics, Engineering and Operations in development of annual budgets to support forecasts. Proactively manage activities to meet planned forecasts.
- Evaluate the performance, cost, schedule and risk trade space to provide the customer the “best value” solution while meeting warfighter needs.
- Perform a top-down, bottom-up, continuous, and comprehensive process that facilitates decisions to influence program solutions in concert with the operational needs.
- 6+ years related work experience
- Must have effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of Functional Roles and Responsibilities
- Resource Management Experience
- Cost Account Management Experience
- Risk and Opportunity Identification and Management Experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Clearance required within 1st year AND role requires access to US only data
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- 6 Years of Project Experience
- Cost Account Management Experience with EVMS Experience
- Experience working with the DoD and/or International Defense community
- Experience distilling complex information into clear, concise cost analysis.
- Ability to work well with all organizational levels and possess good oral communication skills.
- Must possess excellent math / statistical skills, and good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to deliver accurate documentation under deadline pressures
- Ability to collaborate with other groups to collect and interpret their inputs.
- Experience working with the Raytheon Engineering community
- Familiarity with the following tools/applications:, MS Office applications: Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word
- BA/BS – Engineering, Math or related technical discipline
- Master’s Degree: Engineering, Math, Statistics, Business
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer