Culver City, CA
VOIP Engineer (SME) – Top-Secret
3:00 pm-11:00 pm, M-F/We are the prime and this is funded!
Location: Fort Meade, MD
We offer the latest training, great pay, and the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology!
We are a growing information technology company based in St. Louis Mo, and Bowie MD, that offers its employees a culture of success, diversity in the workplace, and the ability to work with leading edge technology that is revolutionizing federal IT infrastructure.
Chameleon Integrated Services has expertise in operations management, quality systems, data operation and cybersecurity. We secure some of the most sensitive data for the Department of Defense and for other U. S. federal government agencies. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees, and we believe in promoting from within.
Check out our reviews:
We offer a Full Benefits package including:
- Competitive Employee Health Insurance options including dental
- 100% company paid vision plan
- 401K plan with generous company match and no vesting period
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100 % company paid long and short-term disability insurance
- Training allowance
- PTO and more…
Chameleon Integrated Services is currently looking for a VOIP Engineer to support a large Federal Agency. The successful candidate will serve as a member of an operational support team performing root cause analysis to determine targets for operational improvement. You will evaluate production baselines and work closely with Tier II and III Service Desk Leads to develop strategic and tactical methodologies for conducting analysis of Enterprise production VOIP components.
- Install, configure, and test endpoints
- Work customer SRM tickets and trouble tickets to update, remove, move, and troubleshoot telephone endpoints
- Maintain the local Cisco Emergency Responder (CER) system (includes working hardware/software issues and security vulnerabilities when needed)
- Inventory and process Return Material Authorizations (RMA) for digital telephone assets to the vendor
- With minimal direction, provides expert support, analysis and research into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter.
- Serves as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives.
- Proficient in the application of troubleshooting techniques to resolve complex problems with integrated Enterprise network systems, applications, and components
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
- Operates and manages SIPR and NIPR Voice Over IP (VOIP) systems
- Builds and configures network infrastructure devices, hardware replacement, property accountability, wireless access point support, network service management (VOIP, access controls, firewalls, Bluecoat, TACACs, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to track, manage, and ensure projects are kept on track, and tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified Presence Server
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Components
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Top Secret
- Bachelor’s Degree
- IAT Level II certification is required before start
- 10+ years of related experience
- Less than 10%
Why Should You Apply?
Beyond the standard pay and benefits, Chameleon is a supportive and encouraging company that develops its’ employees professionally and offers opportunities for advancement from within. We are an open and diverse workforce with a focus on the individual and work/life balance. We believe that happy employees will deliver their best and satisfy our customers at the highest levels. If you are ready to be appreciated for your contributions, apply today!
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”.
Chameleon is a proven and trusted solutions partner that delivers transformational results and successful outcomes to federal agencies, state and local governments, and commercial companies.
Our role is to help our clients successfully capture and deploy critical opportunities in IT modernization, cloud computing and building the workforce of the twenty-first century, while enhancing information assurance by mitigating cybersecurity risks. Our unique approach is built around one set of goals—to help our clients: Prepare. Protect. Prosper.
Corporate Headquarters: St. Louis, MO
National Capital Headquarters: Bowie, MD
Satellite Offices: Montgomery, AL & Atlanta, GA.
Mission: Our mission is to be a trusted adviser & IT services firm that helps our clients successfully solve complex challenges in today’s operating environments. By achieving this mission, we help our clients and employees: Prepare. Protect. Prosper.
• Support our veterans by growing and promoting their success.
• Protect people, plans, systems, & data.
• Be an outstanding agent of change.
• Create innovation in a framework with known constraints.
• Be an outstanding Line of Business partner.
JBChameleon Integrated Services
JBChameleon Integrated Services / An Equal Opportunity Employer