Forest, Mississippi, United States
Performs a wide variety of technical tasks in a production/test environment. Tests, troubleshoots, repairs, maintains and installs a wide variety of electronic equipment. May assist in the development of procedures. Observes, and reports test data; and when appropriate makes necessary minor repairs to equipment. Utilizes various engineering drawings, manuals and other related documentation in the performance of their tasks. May include configuration/data management.
- Ability to work directly from approved procedures, schematics, and verbal instructions
- Ability to isolate problems between the test environment (test station, interface adapter, test cables, etc.) and the units under test and resolve as necessary
- Effectively communicate technical issues
- Ability to interpret test data to determine pass/fail condition and determine when further analysis is needed
- Must work well in a team environment
- Candidate must be experienced in the use of computers and software applications (both desktop and technical).
- Position requires lifting up to 25lbs
- At least 4 years of experience
- Must be able to obtain DOD Secret Clearance
- Candidate must be willing to work any shift (1st, 2nd, or 3rd)
- Ability to obtain U.S. Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Direct experience with Electronic Warfare (EW), Radar System and subsystem (Transmitter, Receiver, Antenna, Signal/Data Processor, Power Supply, etc.).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing/production test environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits to component level and effectively identify failure trends
- Select appropriate test equipment and configure it based on test specifications
- Active DoD Security Clearance
Required Education: Associates Degree in Electronic Sciences and a minimum of 4 years electronics OR equivalent military experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer