Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Customer Areas of Interest (AOI) (as defined by the customer DoD plan)
– All-Source contract personnel shall have and maintain the ability to gather and analyze information, and provide recommendations necessary for the Government to produce, disseminate, and apply intelligence products in the following subject areas; Analysis, Production, Application and Dissemination – Current and Term, Daily Production, Graphics and Visual Information, Write for Release, Current Intelligence Support, Political/Military, Terrorism, Cyberspace, Human Terrain/Socio-Cultural, Geospatial Intelligence, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Energy/Environmental, Ballistic Missiles, Compromise Mitigation Support, Open-Source, Order of Battle, Target Intelligence Analysis, Target Materials Analysis, and Target Discovery and Network/Systems
–Principal analyst provides analysis of all-source data in a multi-intelligence area to produce executive-
level defense reports relevant on a national or global level. Serve as subject matter expert in the intelligence analysis field supporting a DoD customer. Responsible for final review of intelligence reports and prompt delivery to the customer at all levels. Often leads in the research of all-source data and assists other intelligence analysts in the operation and use of intelligence tools. Work as a member of a government and contractor team conducting signal, imagery, and multi-source intelligence analysis. Generally requires Army, Navy, Marine or Air Force Intelligence training and certification.
– Experience and training in one or more areas of; threat analysis, foreign intelligence, counterintelligence, risk and
anti-terrorism/force protection are highly desirable. May be responsible for training junior staff.
A candidate must exercise excellent:
• Social acumen and operational judgment
• Ability to multi-task and respond quickly to high priority tasking
• Writing and research skills
• Knowledge or ability to learn about technology.
– Bachelor or masters degree with 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience, or, specialized training and 10+ years intelligence analysis experience and recent equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
– Ability to research – computer proficiency with the ability to use and manage data from a variety of databases
– Experience with (drafting, coordinating, reviewing) intelligence community official communications methods
– Ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
– Active TS/SCI clearance W/ Poly
Ideal candidate will also possess:
-Expert in DoD analytical standard
Prior Experience in one of the following:
– Political/ Military Analysis
– Energy/ Water Industry Analysis
– Ballistic Missile Analysis
– WMD Analysis
– General-Terrorism Analysis
– Current Intelligence Support
– Target Discovery and Network/Systems Analysis
– Compromise Mitigation Support Analysis
– Cyberspace Intelligence and Network Analysis
– Human Terrain/Socio-Cultural Analysis
– Analysis, Production, Application and Dissemination
– Order of Battle Analyst
JBPerspecta / An Equal Opportunity Employer