Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Reporting to Raytheon’s Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) GTDOE Director, this Talent Development manager will partner with senior business leaders, as well as HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and HR Generalists (HRGs), to increase global growth, create a competitive advantage and drive results-focused collaboration by: accelerating capabilities of our talent and our culture. This role will drive integrated talent planning and development, ensuring a ready pipeline of talent for key roles. This role focuses on accelerating the development of strategic talent across SAS and the Enterprise. This manager must successfully manage learning activities and senior-level Talent Reviews. Collaborating with senior leaders and human resources leaders, the manager will define development programs and appropriate applied learning opportunities to be made available to the talent pipeline.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
Specific efforts will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Support key Talent Development initiatives such as HRR (succession planning), talent pool management, leadership development, talent assessments and coaching.
- Assist in creating effective development plans for high potential leaders through 1:1 coaching discussions and application of leadership assessment tools
- Work directly with senior executives and HR peers to design and lead programs that build a strong and diverse talent pipeline for key roles
- Drive SAS Leadership Learning Series
- Run the RTN Management Development Program (MDP) for SAS
- Lead SAS Talent Reviews
- Be point of contact for CMMI bi-annual external audit
- Ensure HR Enablement for SuccessFactors, 360 Tool, CDPs, Goals
The TD manager will be proactive, results-oriented, and able to:
- Build relationships; effectively promote ideas and influence leadership behavior through strong collaboration
- Provide thought leadership, methodology and tools to positively influence strategic direction
- Lead large, cross-functional teams comprised of senior leaders
- Scope and effectively manage multiple projects concurrently, from inception to completion
- Align and translate strategy into specific goals, tactics, action plans and deliverables
- Partner with various stakeholder groups to expand TD capability and capacity
Knowledge and Skills:
- Growth, results and action orientation
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to balance big picture, strategic thinking with tactical implementation
- Strong project management
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing change
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to collaborate across lines of business and functions
- Strong active listening and observations skills
- Established ability to provide guidance and influence at the highest levels of an organization
- Strong leadership and decision making
- Strong relationship management and engagement skills, with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, handle diverse situations, set goals, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to deliver results within time constraints
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization with tact and professionalism
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development, staying current in specific areas of organizational effectiveness such as team effectiveness, leadership, organization design, and change leadership
- Proven experience with a variety of OE intervention tools such as team and leader 360 analyses, Hogan Assessments, Hay Assessment, and Cultural Navigator.
- Talent Development experience; preferably within a Fortune 500 company or major consulting firm
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel and other applicable software
- Some travel required: ~15-20%
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 years in an HRBP/G or Talent Development role, OR Master’s degree with at least 6 years in an HRBP/G or Talent Development role.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Human Resources, Training and Development, All, Space and Airborne Systems Human Resources, Training & Development
JBRaytheon Talent Development Manager JP2
Accounting / Finance, SKFIN, CLZUU, LOCMcKinney LOCTexas LOCUSA