Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. We provide employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and a flexible work schedule – just to name a few.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) delivers innovative technology to Customers worldwide. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our Customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges — from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who represent our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is seeking an experienced System Administrator or Systems Configuration Manager with a strong Linux administration background to join our team developing and maintaining systems in a classified environment.
The Systems Administrator/Configuration Manager will:
- Implement, administer, and maintain version control repositories and workflow management tools
- Execute and manage software builds and deployments
- Configuration manage the program’s infrastructure baseline
- Implement, improve and train the program CM processes and interface with other engineering disciplines to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems
- Generate and maintain configuration status accounting reports
- Exercise great attention to detail with respect to managing infrastructure and software development environments
This position requires the candidate work in a dynamic environment in which evolving program priorities dictate individual task priority. This position is part of a systems configuration management team and requires regular collaboration with team members. The candidate must be comfortable communicating in both oral and written formats.
- Must be a US Citizen with a current TS-SCI clearance
- Minimum of 2 years experience in systems administration, software development, or software configuration management
- Minimum of 1 year experience administrating configuration management tools and repositories
- Minimum of 2 years of experience shell scripting in LINUX, Unix, or Windows
- Ability to work independently while able to support team goals and communicate program activities
- B.S./B.A. or equivalent experience : Bachelor’s degree = 8 years equivalent experience
- Software build management and administration
- Experience with PERL, Python, ANT, Gradle, Jenkins
Applicant subject to a U.S. government security background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. citizenship required.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer