Aurora, Colorado, United States
Raytheon’s Apex program is experiencing significant growth in capabilities including the addition of new ground terminals. This is an opportunity to experience a full development lifecycle of new capabilities from system requirements definition, Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR), system verification, and system deployment to CONUS and OCONUS locations. Opportunities exist in engineering leadership, system engineering and design of custom developed software, COTS hardware solutions, control of RF hardware, infrastructure across multiple security enclaves, and Operations and Management (O&M).
Raytheon is looking for a Systems Engineering, Integration, and Test (SEIT) Cross-Product Team (CPT) Lead for the Apex and Apex 2 Programs in Aurora, Colorado. The CPT Lead will be responsible for SEIT execution across all teams on both programs and should coordinate and drive continuity across program to ensure program schedule, cost, and performance requirement are met. This will include management of SEIT processes, management and analysis of SEIT performance metrics, management and assignment of SEIT staffing, including internal assignment of staff within and across Apex and Apex 2, management of system deliveries, and management of SEIT customer and associated Raytheon gates (i.e., SRR, PDR, CDR, PSR, TRR, and GCR). The CPT Lead also chairs the program’s Critical Chain execution meetings, the Verification Review (VB), Change Request Review Board (CRRB), and supports the Engineering Review Board (ERB) and Change Control Board (CCB) as needed. The CPT Lead identifies, owns, and mitigates both SEIT level and program level Risks and Opportunities (R&O) in the SEIT R&O meetings and the program R&O Review Board (ROMB).
The CPT Lead will enable and support SEIT execution across both programs. This will include workflow, handoff between teams, supporting development of and adjudicating execution of SEIT tasking in the IMS, supporting and reviewing SEIT bids, ETC, EAC, and EVMS performance across the teams. The CPT Lead provides document review and resolving technical systems engineering and integration issues; supports and reviews ECP efforts; and supports execution of program O&M.
- 12+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record including 5+ years of IPT leadership experience
- Raytheon PLC Level 6 Certified
- Experience managing large (50+) engineering teams
- Experience in the full SE lifecycle including change management and O&M
- Experience developing, integrating, testing, and transitioning large, complex systems into operations
- Experience supporting systems at a customer site
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of customer and management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Existing SCI clearance with active SSBI
- Experience in Command and Telemetry, Mission Planning and/or Hardware Control
- Understanding of Raytheon EPIC processes and experience tailoring them
- Experience in an Agile or DevOps development environment
- Understanding of DoDAF 2.0 architecture framework
- Domain experience preferred
B.S./B.A./M.S. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a science.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 139289
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges — from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer