Patrick Afb FL US
ADP2 / IT2
Leidos’s Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group currently has an opening for a Systems Specialist Lead at Ft. Hood, TX.
Supports AHLTA/CHCS systems. Performs systems analysis of these systems. Supports the installation of computer operating systems, application software, and computer hardware. Provides hot-line support to customers and possesses troubleshooting skills and knowledge of the MHS clinical systems and Windows environment and OS. Analyzes and supports technical documentation detailing installation procedures. Supports the overall integration of all system peripherals so that they can operate correctly within a predefined environment. Manages the overall installation and maintenance of CHCS/AHLTA hardware and software on a daily basis. Monitors overall system performance. Oversees daily operations of system at the customer site to ensure system availability. Troubleshoots hardware and application software. Loads new software releases and software maintenance updates at the customer site. Logs trouble calls with the Defense Health Global Support Center (DHAGSC) with required follow-up until problem resolution. Maintains a site log of trouble tickets and accumulates data for effective problem resolution statistics. Performs CHCS/AHLTA system security checks on a routine basis. Interfaces with customer and is responsible for technical communication with management/other sites.
1. Site Administration Tasks to include AHLTA/CHCS, DII System administration, scheduled backups
2. Support System Upgrades CHCS/AHLTA (Hardware / Software / Firmware)
3. Manage CHCS/AHLTA Site Level System Availability
4. Assist System Engineering with monitoring System Performance and Management of identified bottlenecks
5. Assist Software Engineering / TIER III with resolution of data integrity issues.
6. Install SDD- approved software (change packages, special software, quick fixes, IAVA patches)
7. Maintain MHS approved interfaces between SDD IT Systems (CHCS/AHLTA) in coordination with primary vendor
8. Provide onsite support for testing, evaluation and implementation of new SDD- approved IT systems and system enhancements
9. Reporting and Documentation (Data calls, Downtime, MICCB, FSW updates)
10. Plan, coordinate, and participate in major system events
11. Perform technical escalation
12. Support special projects pertaining to CHCS/AHLTA
13. Other Duties as assigned supporting CHCS/AHLTA
BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience or a minimum of 5-6 yrs of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain an ADPII government security clearance
Meet the DOD 8570 certification requirement by obtaining and verifying your Security + certification prior to your start date.
JBLeidos / An Equal Opportunity Employer