Columbia, MD // System Engineer
Provide technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- TS/SCI w/Poly
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 5-20+ years of System Engineering
Available positions fall within four levels:
- SE 0 – BS Degree in related discipline or 5 years of SE experience
- SE I – BS Degree in related discipline or 12 years of SE experience
- SE II – BS Degree in related discipline or 19 years of SE experience
- SE III – BS Degree in related discipline or 25 years of SE experience.
JBRTI Consulting LLC / An Equal Opportunity Employer