Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
Raytheon High Consequence Missions (HCM) is looking for a self-starter that has the ability to constructively challenge the status-quo. This person will serve as the primary IT support for the Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems (IIS) location in Clarksville, TN.
In this environment, the qualified applicant will be the local IT representative, and function as part of a dispersed IT team with personnel also located in St. Petersburg, FL and Herndon, VA. Will work with a group of other system administrators in a matrix organization to install, maintain, and enhance computer network infrastructures.
Provide support for a heterogeneous mix of computing hardware and software platforms, including servers and workstations, and numerous COTS and custom software applications.
Be responsible for troubleshooting complex problems with root cause analysis.
Communicate problems and solutions both verbally and in writing to customers and management.
Create and follow standard process, plan effectively to complete tasks on schedule, and clearly document results.
Provide technical leadership in delivering solutions to complex IT requirements.
Represent the IT team to customers, program management, and IIS IT leadership.
This position may require occasional travel and support outside of normal business hours.
· 2+ years’ experience in Information Technology or related field
· Proven ability supporting Windows Server Active Directory administration
· Proven ability troubleshooting enterprise level infrastructure services working knowledge of Cisco networking
· Demonstrated experience troubleshooting complex IT server and COTS application issues
· Ability to serve in a technical Point of Contact (POC) role
· U.S. Citizenship that would ideally have an active Secret Security Clearance. If the applicant is qualified in other areas they will be submitted for a Secret level clearance.
- Experience installing, configuring, and/or maintaining Cisco routers and switch equipment as well as experience with Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Setup and management of the Windows server that handles device interface connections to applications such as Crossfire, Oculus, Wire on Air, FB4 and others).
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting moderately complex Cisco network issues
- Experience with DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP
- System engineering experience for project related planning and implementation
- Strong analytic and research skills – must be detail oriented
- Experience with VMware high desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency
- Demonstrated experience implementing computer security
- Ability to effectively interact with external personnel on technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Experience with Microsoft Development Toolkit
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience working with wireless devices
- Manage small server room; Checking AC unit, power, patching cables, cleaning, etc.
- Setup and manage standalone computers
- Image and disperse Windows 10 workstations to Field Support Representatives (FRS’s) deploying in the field (typically overseas).
Required Education (including Major):
BS Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field, OR equivalent combination of education and experience (BS degree = 8 years relevant experience).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges — from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer