Software Assurance Cyber Researcher/Developer – Level 2
Job Location: Fulton, MD
Travel: Local, continental U.S. and future international – 50% or more travel is required. (Majority is local)
Job Type: Full-time employee and contract positions available
Pay: DoE, $158,080 – $177,840
*TS/SCI is required.
About Us: 5D Technology Solutions is an international IT consulting firm focused on providing end to end solutions to the public and private sector. We are developing a Cyber Security Team comprised of 6 key roles including, Software Engineer, Software Assurance Cyber Researcher/Developer, Software Assurance Cyber Defense Engineer, Software Assurance Evaluation Engineer Level 3, and Software Assurance Evaluation Engineer Level 5. Several individuals will be hired or contracted for each position. While these positions are based primarily in Fulton, Maryland, travel to our client sites in the U.S. and overseas will an exciting part of these positions.
While we do not offer relocation assistance (the job is on-site in Fulton, MD while not travelling), we do handle the interview process remotely and welcome all applicants to apply. This position is available to both contractors and those seeking employee status. Employee status includes benefits; health, dental and vision.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
Operational Technology and Information Technology
Industrial Control Systems
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems
Platform Information Technology and;
Advanced Persistent Threat
Qualifications and Skills:
· (12) years of experience and no relevant degree (Relevant Degrees: System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline); OR
Eight (8) years of experience and a relevant Bachelor’s Degree;
Four (4) years of experience in technology research to include evaluating potential vulnerabilities in cyberspace systems, network and vulnerability analysis.
Two (2) years of experience working with Information Assurance products.
· Two (2) years of experience in Intelligence Community network and vulnerability analysis.
· TS/SCI with full poly
· Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
· Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
· Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
· Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
· Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
· Develops technical documentation.
· Develops system Architecture and system design documentation.
· Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
· Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
· Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
· Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
JB5D Technology Solutions / An Equal Opportunity Employer