Raytheon Missile Systems provides many different high-technology weapon systems solutions to our defense customers. The Systems Test Directorate at RMS is seeking candidates for the Integration & Verification Center at Tucson AZ. The candidate will support engineers and have a good knowledge in hardware development and testing at the sub assembly to full assembly testing in a lab and field environment. The selected candidate will be an individual contributor with practical knowledge in support of test planning, integration, testing, analysis and troubleshooting systems with hardware and software interfaces.
The Integration & Verification (I&V) Center within the Systems Test Directorate is seeking candidates to perform the role of Sr. Systems Integrator Engineer I for development and production programs. The candidate will support test planning, integration, testing, and analysis that include the following responsibilities:
·Develop and verify test plans and procedures.
·Utilize lab / field test equipment for testing and troubleshooting
·Develop and influence test objectives collaboratively with HIL, TSSC and Systems leads on the respective programs.
·Perform as a member of integration and/or field test teams for: missile builds and data analysis, qualification testing, design verification testing, hardware integration, aircraft integration, and flight testing.
·Provide programmatic coordination and technical oversight of units under tests that entails the build, test and integration, including review and analysis of acceptance data for both lab and field test activities.
·Compile and analyze test data and provide detailed reports of the results.
·Should test failures occur, perform root cause and corrective action analysis as required.
·Accountable for pedigree control and completeness of all documentation.
·Able to support field testing with occasional travel for durations typically one to two week durations.
·Support, create and present Consent to Ship (CTS) and Test Readiness Review (TRR) packages
·Provide proposal support including writing of Basis of Estimates (BOEs) for integration and field test support requests from customers
- The candidate should possess basic engineering skills, familiarity with laboratory test equipment, electronics and software.
- Requires a minimum of four years professional technical/engineering experience
- Experience maintaining configuration control of products and drawings
- Experience with Microsoft Office software and database applications
- Experience interfacing directly with customers in an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Must be eligible for, or have active, DoD SECRET security clearance. Must have INTERIM SECRET clearance before start date.
- Ability to work well in diverse teams and have the ability to multi-task
- “Customer oriented” and driven to meet or exceed expectations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced teaming environment.
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with and take direction from Functional Management and IPT’s from multiple programs
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Additional information can be found here: http://www.dss.mil/psmo-i/indus_psmo-i_interim.html
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer