Dulles, Virginia, United States
The Raytheon Intelligence and Information Services (IIS) Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) Constellation Management and Planning (CMP) team is seeking a Satellite Ground Systems Enterprise Integration & Test Engineer for the MSSE program.
The Satellite Ground Systems Enterprise Integration & Test Engineer plans and performs Integration & Test (I&T) activities that bring together multiple programs across the customer’s enterprise ensuring that the various baselines function interoperably as they are transitioned to operations. Develops mission scenarios and Day in the Life (DITL) vignettes to support varying levels of integration activities. Communicates and coordinates with the program development and test teams to ensure delivered capabilities are aligned with enterprise testing objectives, configurations, priorities, and action items. Understands end-to-end mission performance measures, interfaces, and data flows. Understands GFI and program-specific test capabilities, simulators, and datasets and how to federate these assets to achieve desired enterprise test objectives. Applies mission knowledge (objectives, operational elements, systems, DITL, and interconnects) to the development of test objectives.
This position requires an active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
- 6 years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record.
- Integration/Test engineering experience on a Government software development contract
- Experience preparing and executing Integration/Test procedures
- Experience with Agile development and the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Test Rail, Confluence)
- Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal oversight
- Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
- Experience with automated testing and test script development
- Active SCI clearance with CI Poly
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or Dev-ops environment
- Experience with Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin and test script development using perl/python
Education Requirements: B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or similar STEM degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges — from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer