Culver City, CA
Sr. Security Solutions Engineer Location: Fort Meade, MD
MUST HAVE AN EXISTING Top Secret Security Clearance (Required)
We are a growing information technology company based in St. Louis Mo, and Bowie MD, that offers its employees a culture of success, diversity in the workplace and the ability to work with leading edge technology that is revolutionizing federal IT infrastructure. We are seeking forward thinking candidates that have strong experience in operational support and can help take to the next level in a pro-active stance. Chameleon Integrated Services has expertise in operations management, quality systems, data operation and cybersecurity. We secure some of the most sensitive data for the Department of Defense and for other U. S. federal government agencies.
We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees, and we believe in promoting from within. https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Chameleon-Integrated-Services-Reviews-E706099.htm
We offer a Full Benefits package including:
- Competitive Employee Health Insurance options including dental
- 100% company paid vision plan
- 401K plan with generous company match and no vesting period
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100 % company paid long and short-term disability insurance
- Training allowance
- PTO and more..
The Position:Cybersecurity Engineer (STIG) Chameleon Integrated Services is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to support one of our federal clients. As the STIG SME on a team of skilled professionals, you will serve as a key resource for independently validating and verifying that customer capabilities are in compliance with all security policies.
- Serves as Principal Cybersecurity Engineer by resolving total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to cybersecurity requirements through the application of analytical and systematic approaches. Specifically, resolve technical and non-technical STIG and cybersecurity control findings and update documentation.
- Provides cybersecurity engineering support through planning, design, development, testing, demonstration, integration of information systems.
- Develops, delivers, and maintains engineering documentation on processes and procedures for internal and external use.
- Provides supplemental system engineering support for hardware/software, concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Experience in STIGs and working in SCAP and STIGViewer.
- Strong understanding of systems design, configuration management (AD/GPO), security standards, and protocols.
- Forward-thinking technology skills providing recommendations and integration options that are in compliance with security policies, processes, and procedures.
- Capable of performing in-depth evaluations of current systems and project requirements to gauge strategic implementation plans.
- Security Technical Implementation Guide review, STIG Viewer, and SCAP or ACAS scanning
- SCCM Operating System Deployment and other task sequence management
- Security Remediation and CCRI Support
- Public Key Infrastructure architecture, design, and maintenance
- PowerShell and other scripting
- ITSM/Remedy Experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in Active Directory (AD) and Group Policy (GPO) management.
- Advanced configuration management skills.
- Top Secret Security Clearance (Required). If you do not have an existing Top Secret clearance, you will not be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ Years’ Experience
- MCSA/MCSE, preferred
The Location: Fort Meade, MD National Capital Region is a place unlike any other. It’s your home away from home with free museums, monuments and memorials. With its’ many and varied eclectic neighborhoods, you’ll never be bored with your choice of events, music, theatre, and political rally’s. It has been described as the political Capital of the World. The NCR includes the federal district and parts of Maryland, Virginia and a small portion of West Virginia. Although we are headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, we support our DC customers through our field office located in Bowie, MD.
Why Should You Apply? Beyond the standard pay and benefits, Chameleon is a supportive and encouraging company that develops its’ employees professionally and offers opportunities for advancement from within. We are an open and diverse workforce with a focus on the individual and work/life balance. We believe that happy employees will deliver their best and satisfy our customers at the highest levels. If you are ready to be appreciated for your contributions, apply today!
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”
Chameleon is a proven and trusted solutions partner that delivers transformational results and successful outcomes to federal agencies, state and local governments, and commercial companies.
Our role is to help our clients successfully capture and deploy critical opportunities in IT modernization, cloud computing and building the workforce of the twenty-first century, while enhancing information assurance by mitigating cybersecurity risks. Our unique approach is built around one set of goals—to help our clients: Prepare. Protect. Prosper.
Corporate Headquarters: St. Louis, MO
National Capital Headquarters: Bowie, MD
Satellite Offices: Montgomery, AL & Atlanta, GA.
Mission: Our mission is to be a trusted adviser & IT services firm that helps our clients successfully solve complex challenges in today’s operating environments. By achieving this mission, we help our clients and employees: Prepare. Protect. Prosper.
• Support our veterans by growing and promoting their success.
• Protect people, plans, systems, & data.
• Be an outstanding agent of change.
• Create innovation in a framework with known constraints.
• Be an outstanding Line of Business partner.
JBChameleon Integrated Services
JBChameleon Integrated Services / An Equal Opportunity Employer