The successful candidate will be working in a dynamic environment and will be empowered to execute their tasks within an open, collaborative, friendly and inclusive environment. The individual will be a member of the Product Support Supply Chain Team (PSSCT). Product Support is a key business area within the Navigation and Modernization Solutions mission area, one of four main businesses within Raytheon’s Intelligence, Information and Services business unit. The PSSCT encourages diversity of thought and places high value on teamwork and innovation. In this role as the Capture Lead for the PSSCT, you will partner with our Program Management Office, Integrated Product Teams (IPT), Front End of the Business (FEOTB), Material Program Managers (MPM) and Proposal Compliance to organize and evaluate all Supply Chain related inputs required to deliver successful proposals to our customers. This position will be based out of Burlington, MA.
• Eight to ten years of experience, in the construction of US Government, Defense and commercial proposals.
• Strong knowledge of USG FAR and DFAR requirements
• Experience coordinating across the PMO, IPT, FEOTB for required proposal inputs
• Understanding of Supply Chain process, policies and activities in proposal construction
• Strong experience in the development of labor and material metrics.
• Strong experience in development of BOE’
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Strong knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office products
• Strong experience working on a Department of Defense proposals and programs
• Strong experience in the development of Risk and Opportunity management
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
• Strong knowledge of PRISM.
• Strong knowledge in the use of ACES
• Approved IIS BOE Developer
• Raytheon Six Sigma or equivalent.
• Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) Certification Level 2.
• A working understanding of the Integrated Product Development System (IPDS).
• Master’s Degree preferred
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor’s Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience.).
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer