McKinney, Texas, United States
|Raytheon Global Business Services (GBS) has an opening for a Sr. Facilities Engineer II. Act as Facilities & Real Estate (FRE) process, systems, and applications lead for various sites by managing the performance, upgrades, standardization, functionality, reporting, and customer requests for multiple tools and processes used within the FRE organization.
The processes involved could span the breadth of Facilities and Real Estate activities within the company. The tools are in the form of hardware, software, systems, applications, etc., and the ability to develop web-based systems and administer servers and databases would be a plus.
- Administer internal online system used for managing the company’s real estate summary information
- Multiple COTS systems used to manage the physical space layouts and occupants for various site
- Attend meetings, make site visits, and interface with internal FRE employees and other functional resources to help identify, prioritize, test, and implement process and system updates and enhancements
- Report capability, data integrity, and training documentation are all key aspects of this role
- Communication of process or systems down time, issues, changes, or other pertinent info needs to be coordinated with all affected stakeholders
- Metrics, reports, and other data requests may be required as needed
- May also assist with the standardization and implementation of new processes, systems, or tools across sites
- May support other FRE teams, projects, and processes as needed and applicable
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience
- Management/leadership experience
- Process Improvement and Change Management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with systems and databases, including data analysis capability
- Experienced with typing/keyboarding and basic computer functions
- Experience working in a team environment
- Proficient with MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to work and coordinate with Managers and service providers to accomplish tasks across multiple work sites
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Business systems database administration/development/support skills
- Experience with web application development and programming
- Experience with server and database management
- Experience with SAP
- Six Sigma or Lean process improvement training
- Fast learner with good organizational skills
- Knowledge of FM:Systems or FAMIS
- Knowledge of Real Estate processes and activities
- Knowledgeable of FRE functions and services, particularly with space management
Bachelors’ degree in Facilities, Industrial Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Computer Information Systems or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Company, with 2017 sales of $25 billion and 64,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 96 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I(TM) products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. Visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer