Forest, Mississippi, United States
This role is responsible for the Strategic Planning and Project Execution for all Capital Investment Projects within the Forest CMC. The role will be tasked with coordinating between business partners outside of the Forest CMC executing Capital Investment Projects while focused on strategic execution of early lifecycle programs. This role is responsible for the execution of transition projects impacting the Forest CMC, work moving both in and out of Forest, as well as Transition to Production Efforts. The role will lead a team of direct reports who manage projects within this scope, as well as works with matrix business partners across the company. From time to time the role will provide special project support to capture efforts and other emerging business opportunities that fall into the Transition or New Business category.
This position will also be responsible for the homeroom leadership and development of the Forest CMC Operations Program Managers (OPM) and Value Stream Leaders (VSL). In this capacity, this leader will coordinate with the Product Line Managers regarding hiring, training and performance development of the staff.
The role is responsible for team leadership and staff development, along with coaching across the matrix organization. The person selected for this role will embrace the Value and Behaviors defined within the Raytheon, and will cultivate an environment of Diversity and Inclusion through ERG involvement and as part of the Forest CMC Leadership team. The role reports directly to the Forest CMC General Manager.
- Minimum of 12 years of related experience including 5 years of recent management experience leading moderate size organization consisting of engineers and/or manufacturing test support personnel within a Factory Environment
- Demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with executive leadership and collaborate with directors of various disciplines and organizations
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Demonstrated technical/engineering experience with emphasis in factory test or test design environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing engineering tools and processes across the product life cycle
- Experience in financial planning and budgeting skills (overhead, cost controls).
- Knowledge of program management tools such as Earned Value, Developing a Basis of Estimate, and Project Planning & Scheduling (Reverse Planning),
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Cross functional acumen in Supply Chain, Mission Assurance, and Engineering
- Earned Value Certification
- Clearance required day 1 AND role requires access to US only data
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Demonstrated experience in Financial baselining, EV Techniques and EAC
- Demonstrated experience with staff development, training, and coaching
- Knowledge of the manufacturing floor (VM,CMES) and planning systems (PRISM, MRP)
- Proposal experience, cost and management volume development and support
- Program Management Certification
Required Education: BS in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
Desired Education: MS in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics and R6s Expert or Blackbelt Certification 138828
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer