Raytheon IIS is currently seeking a Network Administrator to join the Air Operations Center (AOC) team network integration team. The successful candidate will be Network/Infrastructure expert providing support and assistance with configuring, maintaining, and sustaining the changes to the AOC Baseline. The candidate should have detailed knowledge and experience with configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of relevant components in the AOC environment; to include, but not limited to, CISCO Unified Computing System (UCS), Cisco router & switches, Forcepoint Sidewinder Firewall, Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls, SolarWinds, Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), NetApp Data Ontap, Secure Access Control System (ACS), and other network management systems and the implementation of any subsequent and future releases. Location of work is at the Ryan Center, Langley AFB, Hampton, VA.
Support network integration, configuration, tuning, troubleshooting issues, document installation procedures, and migration to new versions and devices. This requires familiarization network architectures and connectivity requirements to:
- Develop and document solutions to technical issues,
- Work with other teams to resolve discrepancy reports.
- Provide technical support with routing and network connectivity.
- Complete all applicable Agile Recurring Events (ARE), Fast Tracks (FT), and Critical Security Update (CSU) by applicable deadlines.
- Attend networking meetings as required.
- Complete and track lessons learned and metrics.
Current Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance.
Security+ DoD 8570 certification or higher.
Six to eight years applicable experience in:
- CISCO IOS, NX-OS, UCS FI
- Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls
- Forcepoint Sidewinder Firewall
- Network design and configuration
- NetApp Data Ontap Fiber Channel, NFS, CIFS Storage
Six to eight years network administration (sequential or simultaneous with the above.)
One of the following certifications or higher is preferred but not required:
- CCNA Router and Switch,
- CCNA Data Center or
- CCNA Security
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator, Ontap
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator
Experience with or knowledge of AOC WS operations and VMware highly preferred.
Demonstrable experience with
- CISCO Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Fiber Channel, NFS, CIFS
- NetApp Data ONTAP
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Secure Access Control System (ACS)
- Remote configuration management and monitoring tools
Must possess a proven ability to work independently, collaboratively and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment as well as strong customer support skills and strong attention to detail.
BS in Computer Science, a related engineering field, or STEM degree, and 8 years relevant, applicable experience
16 years relevant, applicable experience in lieu of BS.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 140214
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer