Quantico ,Virginia ,United States
Top Secret/SCI Polygraph
Closely work with other Geospatial Analysts/Human Geographers and community stakeholders and Open Source Libraries to identify and acquire information and sources concerning cultural, socio-economic, political, and topographic activities. Geospatial information form all available sources shall be identified, obtained and exploited to support production. Use GIS technical skills, language skills, and country/regional expertise and experience to collect, analyze, and disseminate human geography content vital to warfighters, first responders and community stakeholders.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Position Requirements: Night/Evening shift 2/3 position requires a Senior Geospatial Analyst having ten (10) or more years of demonstrated experience in the discipline. A relevant BS degree may count up to 4 years of experience and a relevant Masters degree may count for an additional 2 years of experience. Required experience/skills must include, but not limited to:
– Digital cartography, all-source/multi-INT databases, GIS; cartographic and geospatial production technicques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital formats.
Knowledge of cross-platform intel research tools to include but not limited to: NES; Trident or M3, Palantir, RemoteView, Ciras, Voyager, RAS, Map Service Center Catalog, Coliseum, and Gemini.
– Collecting, maintaining, and integrating geospatial data to include human geography data and analysis concerning a region of the world.
– Experience in OSINT collection, analysis and production.
– GeoNames Database, and integrating accepted geographic names and variants into data sets and reports.
– Research, evaluate, and geospatially enable human geography content for analysis.
– Leveraging understanding of human geography, regional knowledge, and culture to analysis efforts.
– Obtaining, exploiting, analyzing, producing and disseminating GEOINT data and products.
– Creating human geography data from scratch utilizing all available sources of information.
– Creating source packages for mapping and digital products.
– Conduct mapping production and assessments (TLMs, feature data, JOGAs, ICMs, etc)
– Work with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Earth, ESRI/ArcGIS Suite, including ArcMap for creating, editing, and processing geospatial data and ArcCatalog for data maintenance and metadata creation.
– Provide and create metadata to support structure observations..
– Support development of human geography models. Build SOPs on use of ERDAS or ArcGIS to build/maintain models. Models should include but not limited to climatology, mobility mapping, terrain analysis, counter-narcotics, urbanization, flooding/natural disasters, social vulnerabilities, ethnicity and tribal characterizations, environment-food, water-security, violence, and other areas of human geography interests.
– Collaboration with analysts, social scientists, SMEs, stakeholders, throughout the community to facilitate social-cultural analysis into GEOINT and multi-INT analysis. and educational outreach initiatives for onsite personnel, and stakeholders.
– Support training
– Working in a high paced environments with little to no supervision.
Preferred Skills and Education
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
JBBAESystems / An Equal Opportunity Employer