|What’s YOUR Mission?|
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position will be responsible for supporting the IDS PMX planning department in the areas of development/support of planning/cost schedule integration tools (improvement and sustainment); support to the GBS PMX tools and iEPM teams in requirements development and UAT planning/execution; leading organizational planning learning (multi-functions) and planner certification; department communication and website planning and maintenance; and support to the PMX Planning Director on strategic and business initiatives and projects as needed. Additional tools that will be supported are Schedule Risk Analysis tools, Milestones Pro, and other department COTS or Raytheon developed tools.
This individual will provide support for improving planning processes; iEPM/iStatus; and support to GBS developers in all planning tool requirements development. Specific responsibilities will include leading the iEPM CCB, representing ID Planning at enterprise tools CCBs, providing all training to the IDS organization (planners and CAMs), leading projects as needed (example: business rep and leader for business side of migration of programs to newest Microsoft Project Server release). Additionally, the successful candidate will work with planning managers an planners to achiever planner certification requirements, schedule and hold required training courses, and support/coordinate development and update of enterprise courses as the IDS representative to an enterprise planning learning team.
The selected individual should be a self-starter with the ability to lead a team through implementation of complex solutions addressing the needs of multiple stakeholder; ability to lead requirements development for planning tools improvements and continuous simplification of our planning processes and tool integration.
- Min 8 years experience in project management and/or planning
- Demonstrated experience in user side support of software applications in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of planning tools: Microsoft project, Primavera, etc
- Possess the necessary interpersonal skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization, within a team environment, and individually
- Demonstrated ability to teach, with excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate complex concepts in terms that can be understood by multiple audiences
- Minimum 4 years of direct planning and scheduling experience
- Demonstrated experience of at least 2 years using Microsoft project Server
- Ability to apply systems thinking and troubleshooting skills in fast-paced, complex environment
- Interest in supporting a project management organization learning development
- Experience developing and deploying training to a large audience
- Understanding of or exposure to the agile software development process (from a product owner perspective)
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related STEM field
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Follow @Raytheon on Twitter
- Follow Raytheon on YouTube
- Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn
- Follow Raytheon Company on Instagram
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 142872
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer