Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado *Relocation is not authorized*
Internal Candidates will be required to change benefit programs.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS) is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract (NISSC).
Raytheon is seeking Aerospace/Software Engineers to support the NISSC Contract. You will ensure that cost, schedule and technical performance comply with program needs.
- Secret DoD clearance
- Experience with MATLAB
- Knowledge of Orbital mechanics and numerical interpolation principles
- Knowledge of Hypersonic principles
- Experienced in computer science and related disciplines to design, develop and adapt scientific methods and techniques to recommend solutions for computer problems.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and apply computer science procedures in a variety of situations and recommend effective solutions.
- Experienced in computer science concepts and principles of standard computer science practices, methods, and techniques to perform, following specific instructions, routine projects or minor phases of a larger or more complex project.
- Experienced in computer design, simulation or programming software or other appropriate software to perform routine design and analysis assignments
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- Experience conducting technical briefings
- Possess a DoD 8570 certification such as Security+CE or equivalent
- BS/BA in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer