Riyadh, Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
Raytheon Arabian Systems Company (RASC) is seeking a Principal Financial Accountant to support our location in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Principal Financial Accountant will execute administrative tasks for a Saudi Ministry of Defense Project, supporting the Government Program Office (GPO).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide the GPO with accounting and financial support
- Provide financial analysis as requested by the GPO
- Cost accounting and administrative support
- Must be Saudi National.
- Minimum six years of experience in accounting / finance roles.
- Sound analytical, problem identification, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- BS/BA Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Ability to obtain a MOD Security Clearance.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 140146
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer