Security Clearance: None / Not Required
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
The Planning & Production Control (PC) Team Lead supporting the Advanced Products Center (APC) Dallas factories will lead a team of 12 MRP Controllers as they operate in multiple shop floor and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) related systems to ensure alignment between material position and production schedule. Planning & Production Control activities support all facets of the Space and Airborne (SAS) business model including engineering development, production, and depot repair services.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative and influential leader who can demonstrate a strong understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), manufacturing strategies, and the positive effects of continuous improvement. This position is responsible for executing all aspects of the organization, enabling achievement and driving results through Master Schedule input, Supply and Demand management, Customer Sell-off execution, and Depot (Repair or Upgrade) support. The APC Dallas PC Team Lead will lead a team with primary responsibilities that include:
- Evaluating and coordinating program requirements to ensure a controlled flow of materials and services to meet customer requirements on time,
- Providing status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed,
- Working daily to confirm material supply and demands,
- Preparing work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on a master production schedule, shop load, and inventory requirements,
- Coordinating cross-functional interdepartmental activity as needed (i.e. with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, programs, logistics),
- Working with program support staff to resolve material shortages and other issues impacting product build
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience in Production Control/Business Planning or related field
- Experience using Material Requirements Planning (MRP) processes and/or software
- Experienced and effective communicator (presentation skills, written and verbal communication) with the ability to influence
- Ability to apply critical thinking techniques—using logic and reasoning—to identify approaches to problems, and the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote)
- Ability to obtain U.S. Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Ability to apply Lean and 6 Sigma concepts to improve departmental, factory related, and cross-departmental processes
- Ability to translate functional actions and decisions into broad business impact
- Detailed knowledge of Raytheon ERP systems including PRISM, APEX, ICMS, Kinaxis RapidResponse, Business Warehouse, and PDM
- Supervisory / Management / Team Lead experience including building integrity through establishing trust and leading by example by setting high standards and expectations
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Operations, Management, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field)
Desired Education: Master’s Degree (Operations, Management, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Product Support, All Product Support
JBRaytheon Planning & Production Control Team Lead JP2
Maintenance Tech / MIL GOV Systems, SKTEK, CLZSS, LOCDallas LOCTexas LOCUSA