Arlington Virginia United States
Top Secret – Current
Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats.
Raytheon Cybersecurity IIS is seeking development-focused Network Administrator to support the design, development, and deployment of a new DevOps infrastructure and advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
Position may require shift work.
• Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design and implementation of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, including the selection of hardware and software and the design of infrastructure services required to enable the cybersecurity capabilities.
• Maintaining current knowledge of hardware and software applications.
• Conducting trade studies, to determine possible system (hardware, software, architecture) improvements.
• Developing high quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product line training.
- Must have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility (SSBI within the last 5 years)
- Must have 6+ years of professional networking experience.
- Must have Network Engineering experience including TCP/IP networking, encryption, firewalls, and SNMP-based network management.
- Infrastructure-related certifications preferred such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-Junos), Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Security (JNCIS-SEC), Juniper Networks Certified Professional Security (JNCIP-SEC).
- Experience using network monitoring and automation tools for troubleshooting and task simplification.
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques.
- In depth knowledge and advanced troubleshooting experience in regards to Layer 2 functionality and protocols in a Cisco/Juniper environment.
- Experience with troubleshooting and implementing Layer 3 routing protocols over a multi-site environment in a Cisco/Juniper environment.
- Experience troubleshooting and implementing VPN technologies.
- Experience implementing firewall based policies using Juniper firewalls.
- A degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience. Professional experience may be substituted for a degree.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 125448
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges — from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer
General Engineering, Systems Engineering, Technical