Offutt AFB, Nebraska
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
This position shall conduct global, enterprise-wide intelligence analysis in order to identify and recommend how the U.S. military can best defend itself against fielded and planned worldwide threats. As new global challenges arrive, the contractor shall assess these threats and provide the Government with intelligence analysis, assessments, and various intelligence products. The contractor shall provide experienced, qualified analysts to provide operational, technical and planning support to ACC. Analysts shall be responsible for analyzing multi-source intelligence, processing, exploiting, correlating and fusing information into a net-centric environment.
The contractor shall perform executive level analysis and assessments in applying advanced principles, theories and concepts to a wide range of work in the areas of planning, deployment, operation and enhancement of advanced technology for ISR systems and capabilities. Tasks include, but are not limited to creative technical solutions and studies to current problems sets; effectiveness and efficiency assessments; and development of new ISR integration capabilities into joint warfighting constructs. The contractor shall provide the following analysis levels of support. This position shall provide Advanced Multi-Discipline ISR Analysis in accordance with the following criteria:
1. Provide single-and multi-discipline correlated and/or fused ISR products and multiple general purpose support functions in response to multiple echelons of command validated requirements.
2. Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR tactics, techniques & procedures (TTPs) and supervisor direction.
3. Use various analytical techniques, web-enabled capabilities, databases and applications to provide multi-ISR discipline products and PED support within prescribed timelines.
4. Perform intelligence problem set, trend, network and pattern analyses in vary degrees.
5. Conducting multi-discipline ISR collection management activities using current Intelligence Community and DoD component standard collection management tools and applications.
6. Track the initiation validation and satisfaction of collection requirements and requests for information while managing project associated data bases and activities for multiple command echelons.
7. Help develop personnel mission qualification training and certification products.
8. Provides 24-hour / 7-day a week real-world operations inclusive product support.
Minimum Required Experience
Bachelors degree. Bachelor’s degree may be waived in lieu of an Associates Degree plus seven years of experience or no degree plus nine years of experience.
Shall have RC-135 SIGINT and or MASINT operational experience.
Shall have five (5) years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from ISR sensors and platforms.
Shall have five (5) years’ experience in data mining and research analysis applications and technology.
Shall have five (5) years’ experience with the national intelligence community reporting data bases and standards.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
JBGDIT / An Equal Opportunity Employer // RQ35019 Intelligence