Omaha NE US
Mid Level Counterintelligence Analyst
Leidos is actively hiring for a Mid Level Counterintelligence Analyst to join our team in Offutt AFB, NE
- support of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) J2X
- Analyze reporting and risks to make recommendations of foreign intelligence collection and threats to USSTRATCOM operations and planning.
- Query databases and systems, such as RMT/TAC/M3/NGT, for relevant reporting and quickly develop concise, accurate, and well-researched analytic recommendations and products or briefings for senior USSTRATCOM leaders, operators, and other customers
Demonstrate strong intelligence research and analysis skills, including knowledge of an ability to apply Intelligence Community analytic tradecraft. Possess experience authoring complex search queries in IC databases. Assess foreign intelligne threats to USSTRATCOM missions and equities. Possess knowledge of organizations, capabilities, and tradecraft of foreign intelligence services.
Develop Counterintelligence analytic products as defined by DoDI 5240.18.
- 5 years experience performing all-source intelligence analysis in the Intelligence Community (IC) and have authored or co-authored intelligence products released through IC dissemination processes.
- TS//SCI clearance required.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Creating and modifying wiki-type websites.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
JBLeidos / An Equal Opportunity Employer