Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, we provide employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule – just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
Note: Candidates with a current US Government Top Secret Security Clearance (or SCI) are eligible for a $20,000 sign on bonus if the clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired by Raytheon
The candidate will join the Raytheon Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team. The Raytheon IIS Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has a professional Design Engineering Section Manager opportunity available. Responsibilities include leading a team of engineers and drafters for developing detailed design solutions for the system infrastructure (network, storage, and compute service) for new and updated systems. The qualified individual should have experience and knowledge with the generation of detailed design artifacts including drawings using Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems to prepare design layouts, component modeling, detail and assembly drawings, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, parts list and other related documentation in conformance to appropriate program and/or military specifications. Responsibilities also include performing employee reviews and career development, mentoring, hiring, metrics reporting, process development, and directing the team for program execution. US Citizenship is required due to the candidate needing to obtain and maintain a Secrete Security Clearance.
- Experience with Leading teams and functional leadership tasking.
- Familiarity with Military and Commercial Drawing Standards
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Experience with establishing drawing structures and product structures
- Experience in working with PDM systems and strong understanding of Configuration Management principles
- Ability to obtain DOD Secret Security Clearance and US Citizenship is required
- Experience developing Drawing Processes and Work Instructions
- Experience creating and managing Drawing Metrics
- Experience developing and maintaining Drawing Release Plans
- 10 years of related work experience
- Technical knowledge and engineering design experience with infrastructure systems (Compute, network, and storage) components.
- Experience in developing Interface Control Drawings, Cable Assembly Drawings, Wiring Diagrams, Installation Drawings, and Rack Elevation Drawings
- Experience in drawing development utilizing AutoCAD and CREO Software
- Familiarity with ASME-Y14.100 Drawing Standards
- Basic engineering principles as they apply to hardware assemblies
- General knowledge of Manufacturing and Assembly Principles
- Microsoft Office products (Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
Required Education (including Major):
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 10 years of related work experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer