What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in technical planning and scheduling management? We are seeking technical program management, planning & scheduling professionals to join the Program Planning & Scheduling Department. This position will be a working lead planner in support of the BMC4I IPT within the Patriot Core Execution Team (CET) in the Integrated Air and Missile Defense IBT. This role will provide leadership and management oversight to a staff of planning and scheduling professionals in support of multiple programs. Responsibilities will include leading a team of planners supporting development, maintenance and analysis of product schedules including non-recurring engineering, supply chain, production representative effort, and IOT and subcontractor efforts; leading planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks; and partnering with the CET finance managers on EVMS implementation. This position will be located in Andover, MA.
- 6+ years of professional experience in Technical Planning, Program Management and/or Program Planning & Scheduling
- Patriot product knowledge
- Microsoft Project Server experience
- Experience with the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
- 8+ years of professional experience in Program Planning & Scheduling
- Familiarity with any of the following: Achieving Process Excellence (APEX) SAP/R3, Microframe Project Manager (MPM) or similar EVMS tools and software applications such as Oracle ERP, Deltek Cobra and Deltek MPM Connect
- Demonstrated experience in using MS Office suite products
- Demonstrated ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
- Demonstrated knowledge of Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
- Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Raytheon Six Sigma (R6S) Specialist or similar certification
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer focused solution
- BS degree in Engineering desired
Required Education:Bachelor Degree from an accredited university or college majoring in Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics or other related major.
Keywords: technical planning, EVMS, project planning, program planning, leadership, program master phasing schedule
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Follow @Raytheon on Twitter
- Follow Raytheon on YouTube
- Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn
- Follow Raytheon Company on Instagram
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth.”
– Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 139554
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer