RTI Consulting, LLC
Location: Springfield, Virginia
APPLY by sending your resume to Claudia.Trail@RTI-LLC.com
Active TOP SECRET SCI Security Clearance required.
— CI Polygraph desired; must be willing to take a polygraph if do not have current one.
Lifecycle Acquisition, DoD, Senior 12+ Years Experience
Provides a broad range of acquisition and systems engineering subject matter expertise support as well as coordination duties in support of the contract officer representatives (COR) and program management office (PMO). Will serve as the primary acquisition support FTE responsible for directly interfacing with COR’s and OSP senior leadership as required.
Knowledge of GEOINT and geospatial intelligence systems desired.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Writing, reviewing and coordinating at least the following documents: acquisition plans, statements of work, justification and approval documentation, analysis of alternatives (AoA) studies, technical evaluations, support to OSP decision boards and other acquisition assignments as required.
* Work with the Government Chief of Staff and COR’s to assist with the development of contract status briefings, update dashboards, and as needed acquisition resource reviews with senior Government management.
* Prepare, maintain, and present acquisition, financial and budget reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) to senior leadership, as well as drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing
Skills and Experience Required:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, related field, or equivalent work experience
* Specialized experience supporting Intelligence Community (IC) in acquisition lifecycle management or systems engineering projects.
Skills and Experience Desired:
* Experience working with National GEOINT Systems acquisition or pre-acquisition engineering projects
* Experience with systems engineering activities at National GEOINT Systems, DoD or other IC members
* Experience with DoD or other IC entities in the acquisition or contract management related fields.
RTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer