This position is for an Alternate Facility Security Officer (AFSO) and Information System Security Officer (ISSO). Reporting to the Facility Security Officer the AFSO/ISSO will assist with a wide variety of tasks within the security department to ensure all aspects of the site security program are compliant.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the site personnel security clearance activities and coordinate with the Raytheon Clearance Processing Center (CPC).
- Administer the classified document control program for the site.
- Ensure an effective security education program.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing visit requests to support classified meetings, discussions, or visits.
- Perform site badging and citizenship verification duties.
- Manage the sites DD254’s.
- Support site COMSEC activities.
- Conduct self-inspections and coordinates with government and industry oversight agencies to facilitate inspection/audits of security programs and systems.
- Oversee compliance requirements of accredited classified information systems.
- Conduct company investigations and develops reports as required
- Execute the site incident response plan for data spills
- Support Raytheon Senior Leadership and Board of Director meetings and events
- Must be willing to perform routine security tasks outside of specialty
- Assist the Background Screening Manager with the screening process of non-employee, contract labor, and the responsibilities of Background Screening Verifications
- Attain membership of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners – NAPBS
- The ability to conduct sensitive and confidential telephone interviews to determine site and/or network access utilizing Raytheon’s Adjudication Guidelines
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and application of the NISPOM
- Experience in classification guidance, determination, and document control
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and be confident to deliver briefings and presentations.
- Must have a professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to excel in a multi-tasked and dynamic team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage to schedule
- Secret clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI access
- BS Degree in Business, Criminal Justice or related field OR 2 years of relevant work experience in Industrial Security
- Experience accrediting and maintaining LAN/WAN Information Systems
- COMSEC experience
- Experience with JPAS/NISS/OBMS and applicable government databases
- Understanding and knowledge of the DAAPM
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, customer service orientated
- Resourceful in solving problems and capitalizing on opportunities
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer