St. Louis, Missouri
FMV Analysts shall provide motion video analysis in order to produce standard and non-standard NGA intelligence products on counterterrorism issues. The analysis will help AOT effectively accomplish its mission to provide support to National policymakers and combatant commands by helping to identify and defeat worldwide terrorist threats. These services include a specialization using motion video and persistent surveillance formats of data.
The Analyst shall:
– Provide real-time 24/7/365 motion video exploitation in a shift work environment
– Provide analysis of terrorism-associated targets utilizing a variety of platforms
– Research current and historical imagery to identify potential threats to national security
– Research the National Exploitation System (NES) and other appropriate databases for amplifying information
– Effectively collaborate, where appropriate, with other NGA, IC and Department of Defense (DOD) analysts during the collection, research, analysis, and product generation process
– Provide expertise to AOT workforce on leading edge motion imagery analysis technologies and provide expert advice and direction on technical matters related to motion imagery information
– Support AOT in the integration of motion imagery data, as applicable, in order to provide a product depicting a more complete picture of specific analytical issues; identify intelligence gaps; and prepare intelligence requirements as needed
– Create and manage motion imagery databases and products in coordination with AOT Multi-INT fusion analysis
– Provide motion imagery exploitation analysis to the NGA analysts in the form of shape files and accompanying video files
– Provide expertise in motion imagery engineering: sensor design; collection systems; data acquisition; exploitation technologies, data analysis/evaluation and production processes; and systems dissemination methods and tools
– Assist AOT in developing motion and airborne imagery reporting tools
– Provide expertise in the tasking of overhead intelligence collection systems, including non-EO imaging
– Produce standard and nonstandard NGA imagery analysis products, complete database remarks and daily briefings (some ad hoc)
– Provide summary type reports, detailed mission graphics, and RFI support (clips/still/analysis)
– Provide Storyboards, Vehicle Follows, and 360-degree graphics
These services require Analysts competent in their tradecraft with FMV or GEOINT experience greater than three (3) years. This level is considered the full-performance level. A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.
A journeyman shall be expected to work with minimal oversight.
The following skillsets are required/desired of Journeyman FMV analysts:
– Attended a basic Intelligence Course
– Ability to prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing
– Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multi-tasking
– Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to compile, segregate, evaluate, research, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to support operations
– Knowledge of the intelligence collection process
– Provided real-time 24/7/365 support in a shift work environment as an integral part of a team
– Well versed in the use of internet relay chat
– Skilled in data mining using M3, open-source reporting and other intelligence sources
– Knowledgeable with ArcGIS and RemoteView or comparable ELT software
Please send resume to me at the email provided.
JBGlobal Dimensions, LLC. / An Equal Opportunity Employer