Reston VA US
Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for an Enterprise Systems Transformation Senior Manager. This is a telecommute position.
In this role, you will report directly to our SVP of Enterprise Systems Transformation (EST) and be responsible for the function-wide change management approach to business systems by representing and working with the functional teams and partnering with the Information Technology Services (ITS) team to manage continuous business systems improvements. You will leverage a business systems operational team that has deep system knowledge and create a strategic functional transformational team to implement continuous improvement and manage technology investments to achieve continuous value capture opportunities. Process areas supported by this position include: Record to Report, Tax, Procure to Pay, Employee Systems, Account Provisioning (SOD), Reporting, FP&A, and Business Architecture.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and ITS to identify key business opportunities to support Work closely with business stakeholders and ITS to identify key business opportunities to support transformational initiatives.
- Partner with ITS Team, Enterprise Systems Team, and business POC’s to develop Enterprise Systems Strategic Roadmap that will meet business goals and financial requirements through the implementation of leading-edge technologies.
- Prioritize Enterprise Systems IT projects.
- Develop supporting ITS, EST, and business resource staffing plans.
- Develop and execute individual Enterprise Systems project plans including Requirements, Design, Test and Cutover Phases.
- Act as Liaison between ITS Team and business POC’s to identify Enterprise Systems projects to support enhancements, reporting requirements, accounting changes, acquisitions, reorgs, and application upgrades.
- Provide input to Enterprise Systems Governance Board for project approvals and issue resolution.
- With the end-user in mind, develop user councils, OCM initiatives, and training strategies to leverage the Subject Matter Experts to expand general systems knowledge and partners.
- Devote time to user councils to ensure time is spent on end-user experience and productivity.
- Ensure that all operational and O&M activities are executed and efficiently managed and projects adhere to the corporate policy standards and standard execution methodologies.
- Ensure data validation and integrity by confirming the accuracy of Cost Point interface files with source system files, financial system reports, and system processing.
- Perform Cost Point systems break-fix analysis by working with the business to identify the issue, develop resolution plan inclusive of test and validation activities.
- Partner with Enterprise Systems Transformation team to support business initiatives by ensuring downstream processes function accurately.
- Perform Cost Point master data management.
- Create and maintain Cost Point system process documentation.
- Provide Cost Point systems documentation in support of internal and external audits including data validation files for SOX audits.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of progressively responsible leadership experience in relevant financial areas in a similarly complex organization(s), including experience in a central control function overseeing multiple financial and operational areas.
- Deltek Costpoint experience is a mandatory requirement for this position.
- A proven financial leader with progressively responsible experience related to financial operations, business processes management and implementation, and business transformation initiatives.
- Successful record of leadership and program management experience leading the development of the enterprise systems strategy.
- Demonstrated willingness to be a leader, ambassador, and catalyst for change in a very fast paced, dynamic environment, respecting all constituent groups using current and proven best practices for efficient financial and business operations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and achieve value capture initiatives and continuous improvement initiatives to maintain competitiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to attract and select the best talent to meet current and future business needs. Success in building high performing teams and optimizing talent, deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Proven expertise in implementing programs to support and foster excellent fiscal management, excellent problem solving, analytical and business skills, and strong project management skills to meet deadlines and work effectively with others.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and political acumen to work effectively and collaboratively with a variety of internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to build partnership networks and elicit sustained involvement and collaboration from diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to motivate, develop, and lead others in the accomplishment of tasks, objectives, and missions, and to take the initiative in influencing events and policy decisions.
- Ability to effectively present and articulate orally and in writing, complex messages and ideas, analyses reports, and issues tailored to varied audiences including the Executive Leadership Team, senior executives, and functional leads.
- Functional knowledge of information technology and its appropriate use for effective and efficient delivery of shared services and functional services within a compliant controlled environment. Demonstrated success in deploying innovative technological solutions in a complex environment and strong understanding of the use and potential of technology in the area of enterprise systems management.
JBLeidos / An Equal Opportunity Employer