Wright Patterson Afb OH US
EM Spectrum Analyst
The Leidos Defense Group seeks to employ an EM Spectrum Analyst to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, as an integral member of a government-contractor team. The successful candidate will integrate the outputs of his or her work into associated research and analytical efforts, and author reports for dissemination to internal customers and Intelligence Community (IC) partners.
* Conduct data collection using publically available and classified sources.
* Analyze collected data in accordance with (IAW) government-provided standards and methods.
* Report analytical findings using appropriate NASIC systems IAW provided formats and within time constraints.
* Prepare ad hoc documents, analytic reports, and multi-media products.
* Active TS/SCI clearance is required.
* BS and 4 + years of related intelligence analysis experience or MS and 2+ years of experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
* Electromagnetic Spectrum Analysis
* Exercise and Exercise Planning Experience
* EUCOM and PACOM regional experience and expertise.
* Competence with the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
* Experience with intelligence databases and research methodologies.
* Excellent English-language writing and briefing skills. Strong emphasis on writing capability.
* Excellent comprehension of the writing style and tradecraft as mandated by industry standards.
* Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines in a mixed government-contractor environment.
* Degree in electrical engineering highly desired, but not a requirement.
* Experience in working at NASIC.
* Experience as an all-source analyst preferred, but will consider experience in one or more intelligence disciplines (e.g., OSINT, SIGINT, HUMINT).
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
JBLeidos / An Equal Opportunity Employer