Orlando FL US
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Cyber Security Engineer to work in our Orlando, FL office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and fielding efforts including testing/installation of Linux and Windows operating systems and application lock-down consistent with the current status of cyber security regulations. Applications may support legacy versions based on DIACAP and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Requirements. Candidate must have experience with the application of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to operating Systems, Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) monitoring and application, system vulnerability scanning and mitigation of findings, and remediation of findings.
- BS and minimum of 4 years of experience with Cybersecurity issues
- Windows and Linux System administration,
- Experience with the application of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to operating Systems through development of scripts,
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) monitoring and application,
- System vulnerability scanning and mitigation of findings.
- Familiarity with DIACAP and RMF requirements.
- Candidate must have a minimum Secret Clearance.
- Candidates with TS/SCI preferred.
- Familiarity with US Army constructive training including JLCCTC.
- Experience in development of end user operating manuals, and documentation,
- Experience in training of end users in Operating System and SW application installation and operation.
- Familiarity with Virtualization, particularly VMware/Vsphere.
External Referral Eligible
JBLeidos / An Equal Opportunity Employer