This is a multi-faceted Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) position, working in support of Special Programs. The candidate will help develop, administer, and maintain a comprehensive security program in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. This individual will be required to routinely interface with all levels of management and government customers.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must be able to understand, implement and ensure compliance with the DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, 5220.22-M NISPOM, Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and related Industrial Security Guidance Manuals or Special Program Security directives
- Provide security guidance regarding program operations
- Develop, obtain approval for, and implement security policies, procedures, and documentation specific to the program such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and addendums, Operation Security (OPSEC) Plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPs), etc.
- Create, update and administer security indoctrinations, refresher briefings, and debriefings
- Conduct self-inspections and/or participate in Government Inspections. As well as recommend /implement corrective actions
- Program Administrative work: personnel processing, visitor control, conducting program related investigations, TS Accountability, dispatching and receiving program documents/material and resolving other related program security issues
- Maintain and leverage working relationships with internal and external customers, peers and senior management across multiple program sites and business units
- Assist in presentation preparation for program status and reviews (internal and external)
- Manage the facility security administration in compliance with: JAFAN 6/9, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705 related to the physical security and construction requirements for SAPFs and SCIFs; submit pre-construction and accreditation packages to include Fixed Facility Checklists (FFCs)
- Position contingent upon the ability to obtain required Clearance and Accesses as directed by the program
- U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems.
- U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position needs an Active Top Secret SSBI/PR U.S. Security Clearance within 6 Years as of Day One of Employment.
- Prior CPSO experience
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop and implement solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Ability to plan, schedule, and arrange activities in accomplishing objectives
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willing to work extended hours, in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Willing to travel on company business
- Good interpersonal skills and a professional image
- Ability to display tact, discretion, and diplomacy in dealing with all levels of Raytheon employees
- Refined teaming skills and understanding of team concepts
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all access as required by the programs
- Security related Certification and Training Courses
- Experience with SIMS and JPAS databases
- Working knowledge of Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG)
- Knowledge of Basis of Effort (BOE) procedures
- Adept at multi-tasking and problem solving
- High School Diploma and 12 years of directly related experience, or
- Associates Degree in a related field and 8 years of directly related experience, or
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of related experience, or
- Master’s Degree and 2 years of related experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer