Computer Scientist Level 2
Job Location: Fulton, MD
Travel: Local, continental U.S. and future international – 50% or more travel is required. (majority is local)
Job Type: Full-time employee and contract positions available
Pay: DoE – $118,560 – $138,320
*TS/SCI is required.
About Us: 5D Technology Solutions is an international IT consulting firm focused on providing end to end solutions to the public and private sector. We are developing a Cyber Security Team comprised of 6 key roles including, Software Engineer, Software Assurance Cyber Researcher/Developer, Software Assurance Cyber Defense Engineer, Software Assurance Evaluation Engineer Level 3, and Software Assurance Evaluation Engineer Level 5. Several individuals will be hired or contracted for each position. While these positions are based primarily in Fulton, Maryland, travel to our client sites in the U.S. and overseas will an exciting part of these positions.
While we do not offer relocation assistance (the job is on-site in Fulton, MD while not travelling), we do handle the interview process remotely and welcome all applicants to apply. This position is available to both contractors and those seeking employee status. Employee status includes benefits; health, dental and vision.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
Operational Technology and Information Technology
Industrial Control Systems
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems
Platform Information Technology and;
Advanced Persistent Threat
Qualifications and Skills:
· Eight (8) years of experience and a relevant Bachelor’s in analyzing binary code and using binary analysis tools OR
· Thirteen (13) years of experience and no relevant degree;
· Five (5) years of experience configuring and using binary analysis tools.
· Five (5) years of experience writing and/or detecting malware in binary code.
· Three (3) years of experience developing and writing computer programs to detect vulnerabilities in binary code.
· Five (5) years of experience writing binary code.
· Five (5) years of experience leading technical software assurance analysis tasks.
· Five (5) years of professional teaching and/or demonstrated experience creating and presenting technical briefing on software assurance issues.
· TS/SCI with full poly
· Has in depth knowledge and expertise in binary code analysis including detection of vulnerabilities and the definition and identification of positive attributes.
· Performs a variety of tasks associated with conducting tests and documenting binary analysis technologies, tools and threats.
· Has demonstrated experience in writing and analyzing malware. Support on-going testing of client binary code.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
JB5D Technology Solutions / An Equal Opportunity Employer