McLean VA US
Collections Strategist – TS/SCI with Polygraph
We have an exciting opportunity for a CT Collections Strategist to act as the liaison between organizations. This position is located in the Northern Virginia area. Leidos specifically seeks experienced candidates with active TS/SCI with polygraphs who are able to work alongside intelligence and military experts. The CT Collection Strategist will collaborate with IC partners to develop all-source collection strategy assessments and posture statements. The CT Collection Strategist will provide expertise on current and future collection capabilities (national and theater). The CT Collection Strategist will be responsible for writing formal deliverables, conducting independent research on time-sensitive tasks and will provide high-level briefings as needed to mature audiences.
- Candidates should have the ability to work independently on their assigned CT topic, develop appropriate project timelines, lead well-organized meetings and briefings, work collaboratively with IC partners, and possess creative problem solving skills.
- Candidates should have experience writing formal deliverables
- Candidates should have a strong background in CT analysis and respective AORs
- Strong communication skills in order to work with multiple organizations
- Experience working within the IC and DoD
- Demonstrated knowledge of IC MAP
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge of HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or all source collection management techniques
- Current working knowledge of the various national, commercial and theater collectors and advantages of each collector for CT collection strategy development.
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- BA/BS degree required and 5+ years of relevant work experience desired.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
JBLeidos / An Equal Opportunity Employer