Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking Cloud Solutions Lead. This role will report to the Program Execution Director.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to lead the implementation of the classified cloud strategic initiatives, including Enterprise Common Classified, and Centralized Program Data Center Services for both Collateral and Special Access Programs. This role will also provide leadership in developing the sustainment organization and support processes for these solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for his/her staffing budget and infrastructure planning and execution for these solutions. The position works closely with the SAS IT Mission Area support teams and the SAS programs to directly understand support requirements and future classified support strategies. The successful candidate will frequently work with our vendors that provide IT assets and labor support, and will need to work closely with the other Business Unit IT organizations and the GBS cloud initiative team. This position is also responsible for working closely with the rest of the Program Execution organization in a matrix support capacity.
– Minimum 12 years related professional experience
– Proven experience in employee development
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, including a matrixed environment
– Strong and diverse business and technical acumen
– Experience working with Sr. leadership including VP and Director levels
– Strong working knowledge of IT products and services
– Ability to analyze information and identify relevant facts
– Ability to shape opinions of key stakeholders and influence outcomes
– Proven track record of achieving desired results
– Strong working knowledge of IT Service Operations
– Cloud technology knowledge and implementation experience
– Influential communication and ability to achieve alignment
– Innovative, technical mindset
– Experience managing many people and projects
– Experience with managing resource and budget constraints
– Active security clearance
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in STEM related discipline and 12 years of related experienceor in lieu of a Bachelor’s in a STEM related discipline, 20 years of related experience
Desired Education: Master’s degree and 18 years of related experience
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer