C2BMC Watch Officer
Colorado Springs, Colorado
The C2BMC Watch Officer (CWO) will report to the Operations Lead and is responsible for day-to-day oversight and guidance of + 75 personnel (24×7 crew filling C2BMC Command Center crew positions) based on overarching direction/guidance and objectives.
- Oversight and management of all C2BMC operations, to include monitoring and reporting on health and status of the global C2BMC enterprise
- C2BMC Operations & Maintenance (O&M), network monitoring, and network defense of the C2BMC mission systems, and makes day-to-day decisions on the operations floor to assure the availability, quality and security of services vital to C2BMC mission systems operations, command and control (C2), and information sharing
- Accuracy of all reports, keeping leadership informed, recommending courses of action and maintaining the status of all systems at all times
- The CWO maintains operations floor integrity, ensures crew members are appropriately trained, certified and able to perform all assigned missions and ensuring shifts are properly manned, and performs thorough changeover briefs
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Technical Skill Required:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong presentation and speaking skills
- Project Management, Planning and resource management
- Leading personnel in operations and maintenance of large-scale computer and communications systems/networking
- Effective communications and ability to brief technical system and network issues and overall system reports to program management and customer leadership using appropriate tools such as Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint
- Sound knowledge and practical experience to direct the assessment and development of Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and/or Operating Instructions (OIs) to effectively administer, operate and manage services under C2BMC operational control
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Project, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in liaising with other DoD Agencies and associated Ballistic Missile Defense Systems operations/organizations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6 years of professional experience.
- Security Clearance: SECRET current
- Position requires 24×7 shift work.
- Candidate will be assigned to a shift, to be determined by mission requirements. Some substitute rotation during off-shifts, including nights and weekends will be required. Desired Skills:
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges — from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon / An Equal Opportunity Employer