McLean ,Virginia ,United States
Top Secret/SCI Polygraph
Become an intelligence analyst and contribute directly to protecting the nation while serving on this dynamic U.S. Government counter-terrorism program. Learn to leverage numerous U.S. Government analytic tools to review daily threat reporting, perform in-depth research and analysis on threats, and submit formal intelligence reports while adhering to high quality and accuracy standards. Your work will support several facets of U.S. Government counter-terrorism efforts and contribute to the Intelligence Community’s knowledge and prevention of potential threats.
Standout benefits of working on this Program include:
· Flexible work schedule after completion of training
· Three (3) different work locations in Virginia: McLean, Warrenton, and Williamsburg
· Excellent growth potential to various specialty and management roles on the Program
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Excellent reading comprehension skills and the ability to quickly identify and extract key information
· Detail-oriented with a proficiency for researching, analyzing, and prioritizing information
· Strong problem-solving, analytic, and written and oral communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
· Basic computer skills, including a willingness to manipulate multiple applications and databases
· Willingness to successfully complete mandatory training courses and periodic quality assurance reviews
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment, juggling concurrent tasks and meeting daily deadlines
· Demonstrated knowledge of document and data analysis and experience with synthesizing large amounts of data
Previous analytic experience and/or proficiency with software applications/databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government a plus but not required.
Preferred Skills and Education
Demonstrated knowledge of document analysis and experience with synthesizing large amounts of data • Familiarity with analytic tools • Proficiency with software applications/databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
JBBAESystems / An Equal Opportunity Employer