Arlington VA US
All Source Analyst (Senior)
The Narcotics and Transnational Crime Support Center (NTC) intelligence analyst’s mission is to support interagency counterdrug and counter-transnational organized crime investigations and operations globally to target, disrupt, and dismantle criminal organizations with a drug trafficking, terrorism, or other transnational criminal nexus.
- Experience in all source, criminal, network/ link, and financial analysis.
- Analysts shall perform continuous research, collection, predictive analysis, multimedia production, and dissemination to support the NTC.
- Focus on assigned region of the world and on functional topics, including narcotics trafficking, terrorism, weapons proliferation, money laundering, and cyber threats; fuse all-source intelligence and law enforcement agency (LEA) data into actionable intelligence products that support tactical and operational efforts for LEA/ Interagency (IA) mission partners.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years specialized training and 10 + years intelligence analysis experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Must already possess a TS/SCI Clearance. Must be able to obtain and maintain a CI Poly.
Contractor personnel at a minimum shall:
- Provide support to LEAs, DoD elements, government IA as well as foreign partners in conducting complex, multinational, multi-faceted operations and investigations in conjunction with interagency host nation counterparts to counter transnational crime with a narcotics or terrorism nexus.
- Identify and analyze plans and actions for counternarcotics (CN), counter-terrorism (CT), counter threat finance (CTF), and counter transnational crime (C-TOC) activities; assist in preparation and coordination with intelligence and operational activities, Global Combatant Commands (GCCs), other DoD and USG agencies, partner nations, and/or public/private sector as required.
- Monitor and provide advice on CN, CTF, and C-TOC assessments to support DoD and/or IA development of case files, evidentiary material, designation packages, including actionable intelligence on specific entities.
- Develop briefings, reports, and short notice position papers; review and compile reports to prepare leadership and management.
- Facilitate information sharing among GCCs, other DoD agencies, LEA, IA, and partner nations, public/private sector partners; attend and/or support meetings, briefings, coordination sessions, conferences, and required forums regarding CN, CT, CTF, and C-TOC issues.
- Assist in identification of CN, CTF, and C-TOC intelligence requirements and capabilities among DoD and USG agencies in coordination with LEA/IA partners.
- Demonstrate proficiency and perform tasks in state-of-the-art hardware and software applications to incorporate data mining, data manipulation, link/nodal analysis, graphics, and multimedia production technologies.
- Experience with Analyst’s Notebook (ANB).
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
JBLeidos / An Equal Opportunity Employer