The 24/7 Watch Support Specialist provides coverage of site facilities on weekends, holidays and outside of regular business hours. The Watch Officer is responsible for advising Government personnel of critical information that arises during work-shifts.
Top Secret / SCI security clearance with a polygraph is required.
The Level 1 24/7 Watch Support Specialist shall possess the following capabilities:
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures, policies, and special instructions as provided and maintained by the Government.
- Monitor and operate closed circuit television systems, intrusion detection systems, fire alarm systems, and notify personnel.
- Assist in the opening and securing of the facility spaces.
- Conduct random inspections of facility spaces.
- Climb stairs and ladders routinely.
- Comprehend and comply with printed regulations detailed written orders, policies, procedures, and training instructions.
- Make independent decisions in a quick and decisive manner using good judgment.
- Represent the organization in a helpful and professional manner in all telephone, radio, and personal contact with government personnel as well as courteous, customer-oriented service with other agencies and organizations.
- Shall possess a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum four (4) years of related work experience. The individual shall have experience manning a security post and other access control points.
- Possess binocular vision correctable to 20/20.
- Having normal fields of vision and good depth perception, as defined by the Snellen chart.
- Having good general health without conditions which would interfere with performance.
- Having hearing which is correctable to normal level hearing with hearing aids (if needed).
JBManTech International / An Equal Opportunity Employer